FIFA 19



EA Sports is a division of Electronic Arts that is in charge of developing and publishing sports video games in which they tried to imitate real-life sports.

“Ranging from the rink to the field, you can find the ultimate digital sporting experience with EA SPORTS on console, mobile devices, and PC. The EA library includes it all. The exhilarating crowd in FIFA, the speed in NHL, the strategy in Madden, and the clutch shots in NBA LIVE bring sports gaming to exciting new levels. Whether you hit the pitch in the award-winning FIFA 18, become the G.O.A.T. in Madden 18, or take the court on the go with NBA LIVE Mobile, EA SPORTS games offer unrivaled sports experiences.”

The opening says EA Sports: It’s in the game.

I believe it goes with their motto “If it’s in the game, it’s in the game” meaning if it’s in the real life game they’ll put it in their video game.

But I won’t be writing about EA Sports in general, because they have an extensive selection of games as I mentioned, today I’m just going to write about FIFA 19.



FIFA is a football video game/ football simulator, released annually by EA Sports.

The series began in 1993 which was the year of the first FIFA video game ever.

FIFA isn’t know to be a huge step-forward video game. Since FIFA is release once a year they don’t make big changes to its game, instead they make small tweaks to the previous edition, so the game feels more fluid than their predecessors and as a result offers up a more realistic game experience year-after year.

FIFAs marketing campaign it's pretty interesting, because they use the real life football players to promote their game, showing us that football players like Neymar, Ronaldo, Dybala, and Hazard play the game, which I think it's pretty smart idea, because fans of these players are going to buy the game for sure.


I just bought the game last week, and I really like it, I think its the BEST FIFA by far, but I am aware that there's people with different opinions about it, so I went to twitter to read other peoples comments about the game. 
(Apparently Nathan is not enjoying the game.)

I have play the game, and I agree with this person, I have got to say that it is pretty realistic, it's crazy.

I've learn that there is always going to be good and bad comments about your product, and it is okay either way, as long as they keep talking about your product.

Comments

Popular Posts